Vernon Tool MPM with PypeServer Software
PypeServer brings advanced nesting, improved cut quality, and advanced material handling to Lincoln Electric’s Vernon tools.
Reduce the costs of pipe fitting, grinding and filling by cutting parts more accurately. PypeServer provides cut-paths that account for cutter kerf, plasma beam divergence, custom bevels, root gap offsets, torch swirl direction, lead-ins, lead-outs and pierce angles.
Eliminate paper parts lists with PypeServer’s spool importing and job planning that schedules and tracks every part through cutting.
Update Change Orders
Easily update change orders and track jobs by knowing what has been cut – and when.
Save hours by nesting parts in either the office or right at the machine, where operators maximize pipe use and quickly respond to welders’ needs.
Optional: Uniquely label parts with CAD Design IDS, pipe heat numbers, QR codes, customer, job, and spool number.
PypeServer Fabrication Workflow Software
PypeServer comes standard on Vernon tools and as an upgrade on older machines.
Select parts to cut directly in AutoCAD, Revit, eVolve, SysQue, MSUITE and Stratus. PypeServer works with Vernon machines and lets you track part status in your CAD or BIM software.
Import Spools from CAD and BIM
- Reduce machine programming and eliminate costly mistakes
- Link parts to designs and easily re-import changes
Automatically Nest on Pipe
- Easily nest in the office or at the machine
- Automatically nest from a scheduled list
- Nest on drops
Cut, Label and Track
- Increase machine output by cutting entire nestings without operator intervention
- Make accurate cuts with powerful PypeServer NC machine control
- Automatically track cut and job completion
Design Parts, Manage Jobs
- Plan and manage all your jobs in one place
- Design parts in 3D without CAD expertise