TigerStop Systems with PypeServer Software
PypeServer Lyte lets you cut parts straight from BIM / CAD on TigerStop machines.
PypeServer Lyte brings the power and intelligence of PypeServer Enterprise to TigerStop machines simplifying workflows from CAD, through detailing, cutting, assembly, install, and inventory tracking.
PypeServer lets everyone work more efficiently, including VDC managers, detailers, job planners, estimators, shop foremen, machine operators, and on-site installers.
Update Change Orders
Easily update change orders and track jobs by knowing what has been cut – and when.
Nest parts across multiple pieces of stock and easily prioritize cutting order while minimizing material waste.
Label printing is built-in to Lyte with custom label formats, QR codes, and a wide range of label data.
PypeServer Fabrication Workflow Software
Import parts lists and cut more efficiently on TigerStop machines.
Select parts to cut directly in AutoCAD, Revit, eVolve, SysQue, MSUITE and Stratus. PypeServer works with TigerStop tools and lets you track part status in your CAD or BIM software.
Import Spools from CAD
- Reduce machine programming and eliminate costly mistakes
- Link parts to CAD designs and easily re-import changes
Automatically Nest on Pipe
- Easily nest at the machine
- Automatically nest from a scheduled list
- Nest on drops
Cut, Label and Track
- Increase machine output by cutting entire nestings without operator intervention
- Make accurate cuts with powerful PypeServer NC machine control
- Automatically track cut and job completion
Design Parts, Manage Jobs
- Plan and manage all your jobs in one place
- Design parts in 3D without CAD expertise