Pre-2020 Watts Machines with PypeServer Software
PypeServer helps reduce cost and cut parts quicker on Pre-2020 Watts machines.
Reduce the costs of pipe fitting, grinding and filling by cutting parts more accurately. PypeServer provides actual CNC cut-paths that account for cutter kerf, plasma beam divergence, custom bevels, root gap offsets, torch swirl direction, lead-ins, lead-outs and pierce angles.
PypeServer’s retrofit community is a network of companies who can service, support, and upgrade your older Watts machine to make it “better than new” at an affordable price.
Update Change Orders
Easily update change orders and track jobs by knowing what has been cut – and when.
Save hours by nesting parts right at the machine, where operators maximize pipe use and quickly respond to welders’ needs.
Optional: Uniquely label parts with CAD Design IDS, pipe heat numbers, QR codes, customer, job, and spool number.
PypeServer Fabrication Workflow Software
Import parts lists and cut more efficiently on Pre-2020 Watts machines.
Import Spools from CAD
- Reduce machine programming and eliminate costly mistakes
- Link parts to CAD designs and easily re-import changes
Cut, Label and Track
- Increase machine output by cutting entire nestings without operator intervention
- Make accurate cuts with powerful PypeServer NC machine control
- Automatically track cut and job completion
Design Parts, Manage Jobs
- Plan and manage all your jobs in one place
- Design parts in 3D without CAD expertise