PypeServer Works With the Systems You Use
PypeServer works with the industry’s leading CAD and BIM software so you can go straight from design to fabrication.
Originally born to support a single pipe cutting machine, PypeServer now supports multiple brands and connects with more than a dozen CAD and BIM software tools.
Send spool designs and parts lists directly to your machines and use advance machine programming to cut parts without the need for manual detailing. When you're finished, cut status and data are pushed directly into your BIM or CAD software.
PypeServer Fabrication Workflow Software
Import parts lists directly from CAD and BIM and cut parts on multiple machines.
PypeServer expands the number of file formats you can use to design and cut parts. The built-in SQL database lets everyone work more efficiently, including VDC managers, detailers, job planners, estimators, shop foremen, machine operators, welders and on-site installers.
Import Spools from CAD and BIM
- Eliminate paper parts lists with PypeServer’s spool importing and job planning that schedules and tracks every part through cutting.
- Label parts with CAD Design IDS, pipe heat numbers, QR codes, customer, job, and spool number.
- GTP Stratus
Track Parts in CAD and BIM
- Plan and manage all your jobs in one place.
- Link parts to CAD designs and easily re-import changes.
- Automatically track cut and job completion.
- Easily update change orders and track jobs by knowing what has been cut – and when.
Easily Design Parts Without CAD Experience
- Design parts in 3D without CAD expertise.
- Reduce machine programming and eliminate costly mistakes.
- Increase machine output by cutting entire nestings without operator intervention.