Come see firsthand how PypeServer + HGG Profiling Specialists can streamline your fabrication workflow.
Join PypeServer at the HGG Open House in Huston, TX on April 7, 2022. HGG accelerates its expansion into the US with the establishment of a US subsidiary and experienced sales & service team. The establishment of an HGG Sales and Service Centre in Houston accelerates HGG’s planned expansion into the US market, due to positive market momentum in automation of 3D profiling as well as significant potential customer interest. Due to significant customer interest, HGG has installed their ProCutter 900RB at the Houston warehouse and will be offering guests live machine demonstrations so you can experience HGG’s market-leading profiling solutions in person. Dedicated sales and service professionals from the US and the Netherlands will be on hand to share knowledge while devouring some of Houston’s best BBQ at the HGG Open House!
See HGG’s new PC900RB model in action!
- Plasma cutting
- Materials handling & logistics
Live demonstration of PypeServer Enterprise software.
- Connect your CAD to Fabrication workflow with PypeServer for a simpler, more profitable operation
- Learn how PypeServer automates enhanced edge preparation in fabrication for quicker, stronger welds
- See a live demonstration of how PypeServer accounts for cutter kerf, plasma beam divergence, root gap, and negative bevel to create more accurate cuts.
- Get updated cut status in your CAD and BIM software.
- More …