PypeServer Lyte is the latest software release for smaller cutting tools, establishing PypeServer as the industry standard for all types of construction and fabrication. PypeServer Lyte brings the power and intelligence of PypeServer Enterprise to cut anything directly from CAD and BIM using your TigerStop, RazorGage, Kentucky Gauge, Scotchman, or Manual Saws.
Advanced features to automate machine programming, minimize material waste, and reduce labor costs.
- Pull spool designs directly from a broad range of CAD and BIM tools to eliminate machine programming.
- Whatever you want to cut, Lyte works on multiple brands of machines to cut pipe, tube, all-thread, strut, rebar, lumber…
- Advanced nesting minimizes waste to streamline your fabrication floor, saving you time and money.
- Print customizable QR-coded labels that link to spool sheets and other online documents to facilitate fabrication in the shop and the field.
PypeServer Lyte is Workflow Fabrication Software
PypeServer Lyte helps fabrication shops get the most of your TigerStop, RazorGage, Kentucky Gauge, Scotchman, and Manual machines.
Pulling detailed part designs directly from CAD and BIM tools allows your fabrication shop to automate machine programming, minimize material waste, and reduce labor costs.
- Select parts to cut directly in Revit, MSUITE, STRATUS, eVolve, SysQue, AutoCAD, and others.
- Works with pipe, tube, all-thread, strut, rebar, lumber…Whatever you cut.
- No up-front fees, low subscription cost, and a fast ROI.
Get a Demo of PypeServer Lyte today!
Cut parts directly from your CAD or BIM software using your TigerStop, RazorGage, Kentucky Gauge, Scotchman, and Manual saws.
Whatever you cut, however, you cut it.
- With PypeServer Lyte, you get the power and flexibility to cut whatever you want however you cut it: cast-iron, copper, PVC, all-thread, strut, rebar, lumber, you name it!
- Lyte gives fabricators the ability to take advantage of our free PypeServer Connect plug-ins for Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD so you can select parts right from your model and send them to Lyte on the shop floor for cutting, printing labels, and updating part status as you go.
- The software has never been easier to install, maintain and run for smaller saws. In fact, installing the software at your business requires minimal training for existing and new employees, which can help fabricators save on onboarding new employees.
Impressive Cost Savings
- The cost savings earned by eliminating cutting mistakes, faster turnarounds, and a leaner workforce quickly add up, making PypeServer Lyte a safe investment for professional fabricators looking to improve production at their shop.
- It’s extremely affordable. There are no up-front fees and no long-term contracts. You can license Lyte for as little as $150 a month without being locked in.
Get started today!
If you want to get started with Lyte, go to our new PypeServer Portal to set up an account, and we’ll get you on your way ASAP.