HGG Machines with PypeServer Software
PypeServer is an available add-on for HGG pipe profiling machines to simplify workflows.
PypeServer Enterprise automates and simplifies the Virtual Design and Construction workflows of pipe fabrication from CAD, through detailing, cutting, assembly, install, and inventory tracking.
PypeServer’s expands the number of file formats you can use to design and cut parts. The built-in SQL database lets everyone work more efficiently, including VDC managers, detailers, job planners, estimators, shop foremen, machine operators, welders and on-site installers.
Update Change Orders
Easily update change orders and track jobs by knowing what has been cut – and when.
Save hours by nesting parts right at the machine, where operators maximize pipe use and quickly respond to welders’ needs.
Optional: Uniquely label parts with CAD Design IDS, pipe heat numbers, QR codes, customer, job, and spool number.
PypeServer Fabrication Workflow Software
Import parts lists and cut more efficiently on HGG machines.
Select parts to cut directly in AutoCAD, Revit, eVolve, SysQue, MSUITE and Stratus. PypeServer works with HGG’s 3D pipe-profiling systems and lets you track part status in your CAD or BIM software.
Import Spools from CAD
- Reduce machine programming and eliminate costly mistakes
- Link parts to CAD designs and easily re-import changes
Automatically Nest on Pipe
- Easily nest at the machine
- Automatically nest from a scheduled list
- Nest on drops
Cut, Label and Track
- Increase machine output by cutting entire nestings without operator intervention
- Make accurate cuts with powerful PypeServer NC machine control
- Automatically track cut and job completion
Design Parts, Manage Jobs
- Plan and manage all your jobs in one place
- Design parts in 3D without CAD expertise